One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Zirakpur - Advocate Jitender Kundu

Advocate Jitender Kundu

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDhakoli, Zirakpur
LawRato17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Jitender Kundu completed his law in the year 2007 & LLM in the year 2015 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Motor Accident, Banking/ Finance and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Jitender enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2007. He is a member of the Punjab and Haryana High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/1200/2007
  • District Court Chandigarh
  • District Court, Mohali
  • District Court, Panchkula
  • Motor Accident Claims Tribunal (MACT), Jalandhar
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Jitender Kundu. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Jitender Kundu

Q: My sister is beaten by her husband then forced to leave home

My sister is beaten by her husband and forced her to leave the Sasural (in law) house and she comes to my home also, she is pregnant now, then he sent us a legal notice of divorcee petition in court by delivery post (it is right to accept this post or not ? ), What can we do now? can we file a police complaint against?

Advocate Jitender Kundu answered
U can.file police complaint and also file petition under D.V.Act for protection and home for residence and maintenance under 125 Cr.P.C . It is also advisable to contest the divorce case otherwise ex-party proceeding would be initiated against your sister.

Q: False complain of 354 and complainant not appearing in court

The case 354(a) was filed against me in 2013, the complainer is not coming to court since the case has been filed and court is just giving dates from last 3 years. What is the way out of this proceedings, how do i get this case to an end ? what can be the fastest way out of this case ? The court is not summoning and this is happening since last 3 years. Out of 5 panchnams, 3 have been declared as hostile. Please provide any solution to get out from this headache. The complaint is a false complaint, it was filed as i denied to pay up the inspector.

Advocate Jitender Kundu answered
If despite complainant not appearing in court and in the absence of complainant court not dismissing the compliant in that situation u can approach the High court for direction to the Magistrate to decide the case expedite.

Q: How to close case when all papers relating to the judgement are lost

I had a case against me in 2007 for IPC 452, 323, 506(1), 114 for which hearing got over in 1st hearing and was declared innocent but somehow didnt took judgment copy from lawyer and court also didnt send the judgement copy to police station due to which case is still open and my passport renewal got rejected. Lawyer who fought the case is hot helping me i m ready to pay his charges but still he says i dont have copy. when contact court i came to know that court also dont have single paper related to my case. they have also lost all the paper. never received any summons or any thing else since 10 yrs. what do do pls advise.

Advocate Jitender Kundu answered
Their are only three sources for obtaining the necessary paper. 1st Court 2nd Concerned police station 3rd your lawyer. If you could not getting relevent paper of the case in that situation you can file an application under RTI Act to the concerned police station for obtaining the copy of relevent papers.

Q: Partner transferred money by mistake in some other person account

My Partner Transfer the amount to my old company account and they are refusing to pay so can we file the complain agent them and if yes then which low is applicable on them

Advocate Jitender Kundu answered
Suit for recovery. Unjust enrichmentYou have to prove before the.court of law that the money was inadvertently transfered and the holder pf account has no right to retain the money. He.does not jave any right to unjust enrichment.

Q: Regarding non-apperance of wife in Domestic violence case

I am hindu. I filed divorce as wife left home 2 years ago on pretext of marriage functions and never returned. After notice of divorce she immediately filed 498a first and DV after 1 week. In DV she has not attended a single hearing (due to govt job)and even her lawyer attended only 2. So can I dismiss the DV for non-appearance of wife from starting to till date. Further There was no investigation done in DV as per various judgments. Please guide and she has asked for protection,residential or rent amount.

Advocate Jitender Kundu answered
Non appearance of wife in the divorce proceeding is also cruelty and ground for granting divorce. Supreme court also held. You can pursue your case and made submission before the court that wife intentionally avoiding proceeding

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Jitender Kundu

Can Advocate Jitender Kundu represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Jitender Kundu can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Jitender Kundu?

When you meet with Advocate Jitender Kundu for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Jitender Kundu?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Jitender Kundu, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Jitender Kundu?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Jitender Kundu, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Jitender Kundu?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Jitender Kundu regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Jitender Kundu?

The cost of hiring Advocate Jitender Kundu can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.