One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Dehradun - Advocate Jaswant Sandhu

Advocate Jaswant Sandhu

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Dehradun
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Family, High Court, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Jaswant Sandhu has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Jaswant provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Wills / Trusts Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Family related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Jaswant enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttarakhand in 2013. He is a member of Dehradun Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UK-76/2013

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Dehradun

Popular Reviews

Dev - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue.
1 month ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Jaswant Sandhu

Q: Right on father's property which is transferred to daughter by mother

My father expired 5 years back without any will and my mother transferred the property rights to my elder sister. Can I claim for that property?What are my chances to get it?

Advocate Jaswant Sandhu answered
in your case only your mother is not authorised to transfer the property alone to anybody. in your case your father property will transfer to all his successors through inheritance and equal shares will decided among all heirs.

Q: Property Owners Death Before Registry Signed

My mother owned a residential property in dehradun. We made a deal to sell and took 10% advance. But my mother expired before registry signed. Who is next signatory. My father is still alive

Advocate Jaswant Sandhu answered
in your case your mother property will be transfer to her successors through succession. then whoever is inherit her property will be able to sell aforsaid property. this is the only option you have. in inheritance all her children will get equal share and then only you can sell that property .

Q: 498a procedure for regular Bail in uttarakhand or stay order on arrest

Wife filled dv and 125 last year. Judge ordered interim maintainence in the month of May 2019.Police filled chargesheet on 29th 2019 for 498a.First appearance is on 10th July, (saw ecourts online). I haven't received any summons till date (I'm sure the in laws have a hand in this).Should I appear before the court on 10th apply for regular Bail for me my mother and father?Just on the safer side, should I get high court stay order on arrest before 10th July?Please help!Thanks

Advocate Jaswant Sandhu answered
yes you can appear before court and move bail application. you can also apply for stay order on arrest . you have certain options but it depend upon your case. if you will not appear before court then court may issue recovery waarant in maintanence case with arrest. or in cruelty you have to appear and move your bail application.

Q: My belongings luggage thrown out of house by in laws spouse

We are Hindu. My wife s a Govt employee n we stayd in her Govt quarter. Hv son age 12 yrs. While i was out station my visiting in laws n spouse threw out my luggage n belongings into th garrage. On return I was denied entry n also public humiliated. Earlier instance too entry has been denied when i had to call police helpline nos. She s bn askng me to leave since long n also denied any kitchen access. Son has been also alienated. I had to stay wth frnds till i arranged seperate accom for myself. She also approached women police for fake DV complaint tho no further action on that . Kindly suggest action n how to go abt divorce. Or try mutual. Also i hv financial limitations.

Advocate Jaswant Sandhu answered
sir. as you said, your wife has filed dv complaint against you. but your query is not clear that you want to fight a case or want divorce. asbfar as I understand your query, u have certain option. if u want to live with your wife you can approach court for restitution of conjugal right. can also go for divorce. or can also fight case. you can also go for mediation process.

Q: Please Give Advice!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello lo Mera cheque bounce ho gaya tha FIR main mukadma Kiya vakil Sahab ko check de Diya mukadma Ho Gaya uske baad do teen aur stay order Gaye uske baad jiska cheque tha usne Mera paise ka bhugtan kar Diya Bank ke jariye ab vo kese khatam hone ka order bhi de diya jaye samne lekin vakil sahab ka rahe Hain ki woh check Jo wapis milna hai wah judge Sahab ke order karne ki tarike ek mahine baad milega wapas tu aisa kya aisa hi hota hai ki check order ke ek mahine baad milta hai please hamein chala dijiye advice dijiye ki Aisa hi hota hai kya

Advocate Jaswant Sandhu answered
agar apka case khatam ho gya to appeal ki date nikalne bad apko apke sare documents wapis mil jayenge. yaha apki bat puri mujhe samjh nahi ayi per jitna main samjha ki apke case ka decision ho gya hai final ya compromise hua.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Jaswant Sandhu

Can Advocate Jaswant Sandhu represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Jaswant Sandhu can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Jaswant Sandhu?

When you meet with Advocate Jaswant Sandhu for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Jaswant Sandhu?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Jaswant Sandhu, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Jaswant Sandhu?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Jaswant Sandhu, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Jaswant Sandhu?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Jaswant Sandhu regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Jaswant Sandhu?

The cost of hiring Advocate Jaswant Sandhu can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.