One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Nashik - Advocate Jagrati Chinchale

Advocate Jagrati Chinchale

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPanchavati, Nashik
LawRato1 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Documentation, Family
Language(s) Spoken: Marathi
Advocate Jagrati Chinchale has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • District & Sessions Court, Nashik
  • District Court, Nashik

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Nashik

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Jagrati Chinchale. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Jagrati Chinchale

Q: Doctor Charged By Public Servent With 353

What can happen to Doctor's future if Doctor is charged with ipc 353 but the case become disposed..but will there be any future problems by NMC in Doctor job or VISA

Advocate Jagrati Chinchale answered
that doesn't affect, but whenever it asked please write details of case and disposal.... you have to take certified copies of judgmeny and chargesheet for future reference as matter is disposed off there is no problem for visa

Q: marriage registration- married or unmarried registration

we got married in Ludhiana, Punjab on 2 Dec 2022. We need to register the marriage but the fee in Punjab is too high (15000+). We would prefer to register our marriage as fresh/ married in Pune preferably. We have been living in Pune for over a year now.Please advise process.

Advocate Jagrati Chinchale answered
I think you hd wrong information regarding fees for registration, you may asked agent for registration, you kindly visit marriage registrar office for necessary advice and regarding to conformation of fees. it is not advisable to make a fresh marriage in pune as you already married

Q: Appear in Court for the 1st hearing

hi Sir/Mam, i have a question, my wife filed 498a case against me after that i have taken anticipatory bail... how will i come to know that i have to appear in court for my first hearing.. will i get summon from court or will court issue arrest warrant against me !!! and what if i already missed the first date of hearings.. please advise.

Advocate Jagrati Chinchale answered
dont worry police will inform you at the time of filing of chargeeheet. if not court will issue summons to you. but after receipt of summons if you miss the date of hearing the court will issue warrant against you

Q: Fir quasing on compromise basis

In 420 and 66d IPC And charge sheet will submitted can I put a application for fir qusing and what chances to quasted the matter only 150k only

Advocate Jagrati Chinchale answered
you may file compromise in the trial court.... 420 offence is compound ableinformant should not state truth before the court, matter will end within 1 or 2 date..... exepnses are not more

Q: Correction in Parent's Name both father and mother

Hi. My Father & Mother were born in Goa (Both deceased in Mumbai)There is a spelling mistake in both of their names on the Mumbai death certificate.Also, both their names are wrongly written on my birth Certificate.

Advocate Jagrati Chinchale answered
you may declare the mistake by way if affidavits to concerned authorities, for no correction of name, you kay file application to the concern authorities, after refusal you may seek court for correction of names

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Jagrati Chinchale

Can Advocate Jagrati Chinchale represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Jagrati Chinchale can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Jagrati Chinchale?

When you meet with Advocate Jagrati Chinchale for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Jagrati Chinchale?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Jagrati Chinchale, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Jagrati Chinchale?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Jagrati Chinchale, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Jagrati Chinchale?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Jagrati Chinchale regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Jagrati Chinchale?

The cost of hiring Advocate Jagrati Chinchale can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.