One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Amravati - Advocate Hitesh Gwalani

Advocate Hitesh Gwalani

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoBadnera, Amravati
LawRato3 years Experience
Practice Areas
Breach of Contract, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Divorce, Family, Landlord/Tenant, Property, Recovery, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi, Sindhi
Advocate Hitesh Gwalani has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • District Court, Amravati

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Hitesh Gwalani. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Hitesh Gwalani

Q: Caught husband cheating and in sexual relationship with other girl

Two months after my daughters birth , I found WhatsApp conversation of my husband with his friend and found out with that friend’s reference my husband had sexual relations with some call girl. Need help to go further in this regards

Advocate Hitesh Gwalani answered
adultery is a ground for divorce. You can file a petition for divorce on the ground of adultery. After filing of said petition, you can claim interim maintenance for you and your child. It is needless to say that a marriage institution is totally based upon the mutual trust of spouses, you may ask him in that regard to protect the future of your daughter.

Q: Maintenance of daughter aged 25 tears

I have been paying child maintenance since 2008 from Rs.2500 onwards till Rs. 6000 per month. Daughter is now 25 years ,working and also teaches dance. Can I stop paying now.i am 56 years

Advocate Hitesh Gwalani answered
there is provision in law for alteration of maintenance amount. You can apply for an alteration of maintenance amount granted to her and mention those grounds in the said application. It is allowed to apply for alteration of said amount in future situations. if she is major and able to maintain herself, she is not entitled for any kind of maintenance from her father.

Q: Grounds and procedures for mutual consent under special marriage act

If I am filing mutual consent divorce under special marriage act does it still has to go throug court petition and what is the cooling off period?

Advocate Hitesh Gwalani answered
yes. Even if you want divorce as per the provisions of the Special Marriage Act ,you have to apply for a Court and the cooling period is 6 months..In case of mutual divorce both the spouses are petitioners in that petition and you have to decide your own settlement terms for divorce such as amount of permanent alimony to be paid to the wife.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Hitesh Gwalani

Can Advocate Hitesh Gwalani represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Hitesh Gwalani can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Hitesh Gwalani?

When you meet with Advocate Hitesh Gwalani for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Hitesh Gwalani?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Hitesh Gwalani, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Hitesh Gwalani?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Hitesh Gwalani, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Hitesh Gwalani?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Hitesh Gwalani regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Hitesh Gwalani?

The cost of hiring Advocate Hitesh Gwalani can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.