One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Amritsar - Advocate Harsimran Singh

Advocate Harsimran Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.8 | 5+ user ratings
District Court, Amritsar, Amritsar
15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Harsimran Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 15 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Harsimran Singh's office is in District Court, Amritsar, Amritsar.
  • District Court, Amritsar

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Amritsar

Questions Answered by Advocate Harsimran Singh Agreement to give remaining payment but not done yet How can I ask my tenant to vacate the house?