One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chennai - Advocate D. Ravichandran

Advocate D. Ravichandran

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoHigh Court, Chennai
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Family, R.T.I
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil, Telugu
Advocate D. Ravichandran has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

  • City Civil and Sessions Court, Chennai,
  • Distrcit Court, Thiruvallur,
  • Madras High Court

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate D. Ravichandran

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Vasanthy - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
1 month ago
Duvya - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. I was well advised by Adv.D. Ravichandran on the rights and wrongs of my case. With Advocate D. Ravichandran 's help, I was in a position to make the right choice with respect to my legal issue.
1 month ago
Balaji - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Such a genuine lawyer and explain the matter in details
1 month ago
sushila - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issue was well understood by Adv. D. Ravichandran. Adv.D. Ravichandran aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
1 month ago
SRI Vignesh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate D. Ravichandran understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue. Adv.D. Ravichandran's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate D. Ravichandran

Q: family problem my brother life issue

how can solve this problem my brother wife live with my brother just three months when she was pragnent confirmed then she gone her mother home lots of time my brother call her she not responce and she not to come back mother in law home now one year complete now born baby she not to inform any information for baby born she not intrest to live with my brother same time she not give divorce how can solve this problem how can save my brother life

Advocate D. Ravichandran answered
Hii sir, First you may file Restitution of Conjugal Rights petition before the Court. After you filed this petition Court send notice to her and ask her to present before the Court . if she not present court will exparty the case. By this order you may get divorce

Q: Marrying a married woman without parents permission

I’m in love with a women she is already married and she is 3 years elder than me but her marriage is not registered after getting divorced can I marry that girl without my parents permission and can I start my marriage life with her

Advocate D. Ravichandran answered
Hii sir, if you want to marry her, she have to get divorce from her ex husband , then there is no problem you may marry her and register your marriage in register office . then no problem.thank you

Q: University results are not satisfied

I am Hari Prakash S a student of a college which is affiliated to Manonmaniam Sundaranar University in Tirunelveli. On march 1st week they released my semester result on that i have awarded at B Grade, I know that i will get good grade so that i applied revaluation they charged me 600 rupees for that and i received my answer copy of that paper and i have corrected the paper with other qualified professor they awarded me A+ Grade. On april 4th week my revaluation results came which has same B Grade in this situation how to file a case against the University and how to get my marks.

Advocate D. Ravichandran answered
Hii sir. If you want to correct your answer sheet with another qualified professors you may prefer writ petition before the High Court and get order from High court. It will help you to get more marks

Q: Interm maintenance for divorce case,interm maintenance for divorce cas

My question is without trail or asking me anything the judge has ordered to give 50% of my salary as a monthly maintenance and the arrears money also for 3 years but in corona time there is no job for nearly 15 months i don't know why judge did that i think he is doing favour for my wife side because there lawyer is big and have lot of influence. I don't know what to do now in this situation.

Advocate D. Ravichandran answered
Hii sir, if maintainance order before the family court and you are not in a position to give that money. You may prefare CRP petition before the Madras high court with the merit point which you have and you may get stay for the family court order


I recently purchased a house in Chennai next to the Building. Recently, I found that the Building has received notice (though such notice is very common in India), also I can observe the building condition not so good. The building is of 12 floors and next to my house. Now I am worried that if during earthquake or in the normal circumstances if the building falls on the top of my house, what affect will this have on the property as well as the land value of my house, up-to what extent can the land value of my house come down, if it affects my land value in the negative way of my house?nnAlso, what shall be the legal steps for the same? Please help me regarding the same.

Advocate D. Ravichandran answered
Hii sir, if you fee unsafe you may given an complaint to the concerned authorities if they does not take any steps. you may file the writ petition before Madras high court seeks order to destroy the property with specialist engineer.


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate D. Ravichandran

Can Advocate D. Ravichandran represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate D. Ravichandran can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate D. Ravichandran?

When you meet with Advocate D. Ravichandran for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate D. Ravichandran?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate D. Ravichandran, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate D. Ravichandran?

During your initial consultation with Advocate D. Ravichandran, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate D. Ravichandran?

It is important to communicate with Advocate D. Ravichandran regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate D. Ravichandran?

The cost of hiring Advocate D. Ravichandran can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.