One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Tinsukia - Advocate Bikas Agarwal

Advocate Bikas Agarwal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
R.K. Market, Tinsukia
14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Motor Accident, Property, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Bikas Agarwal completed his law in the year 2005 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Property, Child Custody, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Consumer Court, Motor Accident, Recovery and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Bikas enrolled with the Bar Council of Assam, Nagaland, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram & Arunachal Pradesh in 2005. He is a member of the Tinsukia Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : 690 of 2004-2005
  • District Court, Dibrugarh,
  • District Court, Hailakandi,
  • District Court, Tinsukia
Questions Answered by Advocate Bikas Agarwal Wife makes husband sign mutual divorce agreement forcefully Clarification on case against minor boy for assault