One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Dehradun - Advocate Bhuvan Chadha

Advocate Bhuvan Chadha

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoRajpur Road, Dehradun
LawRato6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Bhuvan Chadha has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 6 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Bhuvan Chadha's office is in Rajpur Road, Dehradun.
  • District Court, Dehradun,
  • District Court, Nainital ,
  • Uttarakhand High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Dehradun

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Bhuvan Chadha. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Bhuvan Chadha Flat allotted to me but possession and registration done by someone Fraud by employees what to do where to file a suit