One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Nashik - Advocate Bhalerao Prakash

Advocate Bhalerao Prakash

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Nashik
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Labour & Service, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Bhalerao Prakash has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 9 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Bhalerao Prakash's office is in District Court, Nashik.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • Consumer District Forum, Mumbai,
  • District Court, Ahmednagar,
  • District Court, Dhule,
  • District Court, Jalgaon,
  • District Court, Nashik,
  • District Court, Pune,
  • District Court, Thane,
  • Family Court, Pune,
  • Family Courts, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Nashik

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet. Consult Advocate Bhalerao Prakash through LawRato to leave a review once you have consulted or engaged the lawyer for your legal matter.

Questions Answered by Advocate Bhalerao Prakash Can I File Divorce Petition Now!? Is registered Sale deed mandatory after registered sale agreement