One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Navi Mumbai - Advocate Ashwini Rakshe

Advocate Ashwini Rakshe

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoAiroli, Navi Mumbai
LawRato5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Property, Recovery, RERA, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Ashwini Rakshe has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • Consumer District Forum, Mumbai
  • District and Sessions Court, Mumbai
  • District Court, Mumbai
  • District Court, Navi Mumbai
  • District Court, Thane
  • Family Courts, Mumbai
  • Maharashtra State Co-operative Appellate Court, Mumbai
  • Maharashtra State Co-operative Tribunal
  • Maharashtra State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission
  • Mumbai Suburban District Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Navi Mumbai

Popular Reviews

Rahul Musale - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Thanks madam it is great help. thank you for solving my problem.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Ashwini Rakshe

Q: Sir/Madam, Next i am planning to start my jewellery business , just for my knowledge want to know ma

Sir/Madam, Next i am planning to start my jewellery business , just for my knowledge want to know many people missed their invoice or many have very old jewellery so they don't have invoice of same. So want to know what are the leagal way to buy gold jewellery without any problem.

Advocate Ashwini Rakshe answered
Yes u can buy old jewellery without invoice bills just make an purchase jewellery agreement and notarized the same or you can make an affidavit of the said person and notarized the same then you can safely start your jewellery buisness

Q: Developer not returning invested amount on cancellation request.

Hi There,nI had booked the flat with Marathon Realty (Marathon Nexzone Panvel) in Jun 2016 in under construction project at Panvel with legal registration of flat, and till Nov 2019 I paid almost 50% of requested amount. The possession of flat was agreed on Sept 2020 however that was postponed with Covid and latest date I can see on RERA site is DEC 2024.Due to some personal reasons I decided to cancelled the flat and informed the same to Marathon on email as well as on phone. They just sent me pre-cancellation letter in Nov 2019 and was not ready to proceed that further, nothing happened after that. this is almost more than 3 year, when I try to call them send a email or visit their office, they do not entertain me at all and not even ready to respond.They just say like you have to pay 20% cancellation charges and we will pay you back remaining amount when that flat will be sold to another customer, until that we cannot do anything.Is there a way I can get my amount back as its mo

Advocate Ashwini Rakshe answered
Hi sir, how much amount is invested, after informing cancellation what reply you received. they didn't gave any positive response till today then you can filled consumer complaint against the said builder and claim your amount in consumer court.

Q: Widow's share in mother-in-law's property

My husband died two years ago after which my in-laws stopped supporting me financially. Last year, my mother-in-law also passed away. Under the Hindu Succession Act, can I claim my husband's share in her property if she died without making a will?nThe properties in which I wish to claim are as under:n1. Share in the residential apartment originally owned by my father-in-law's mother and then given (by will) to my mother-in-law.2. Share in the commercial property bought from the proceeds of sale of my father-in-law's self-acquired property but in my mother-in-law's name. nI have a brother-in-law and a sister-in-law, and my father-in-law died almost 10 years ago.

Advocate Ashwini Rakshe answered
Hello madam, yes you can claim your husband's share in your name through heirship matter before the concerned court.where is the said property and is sister in law is asking for her share in this. is she against giving you your shares.

Q: Hello I(Male) got married at 20. Can I have marriage Certificate.

Me and my wife got married when I was 20 and my wife was 21.The marriage was done with consent from both the parties. So technically speaking I(Male 20) was underage on that time. So can I have marriage certificate is it's legal ? Or is that anyway around? If legal then what should I do ? If illegal then what should I do ?

Advocate Ashwini Rakshe answered
Hello, As per law it is illegal for male to get married before 21 years in India and women under 18 years.That's why government authorities will not issue marriage certificates in this case.what is the year of marriage date and place, what is your current location.

Q: company in pharma mfg whereas while working my business is transport

a public limited company filed case under section 420,408,120(b) against me and another 3 employee of the company by stating that they have loss because of no authority of signing the contract with transporter,and they are also accused, but in chargesheet they have remove the name of the accused transporters , aud company auditor giving report of fraud amt rs.1.53 cr, but in balance sheet they are not showing any fraud under 143(12)

Advocate Ashwini Rakshe answered
where is the said company and what is the police station name where the fir is registered. what is the date of the fir register and have you visited the police station personally and Court.when is the chargesheet filed in front of the court. have you visited the court after the chargesheet in the court.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ashwini Rakshe

Can Advocate Ashwini Rakshe represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ashwini Rakshe can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ashwini Rakshe?

When you meet with Advocate Ashwini Rakshe for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ashwini Rakshe?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ashwini Rakshe, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ashwini Rakshe?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ashwini Rakshe, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ashwini Rakshe?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ashwini Rakshe regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ashwini Rakshe?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ashwini Rakshe can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.