One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Dehradun - Advocate Ashutosh Gulati

Advocate Ashutosh Gulati

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Dehradun
LawRato20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, High Court, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Ashutosh Gulati has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ashutosh provides services in various field of Civil laws, Criminal laws, Consumer cases, property related matters, Motor Accidents related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ashutosh enrolled with the Bar Council of Dehradun in 2004. He is a member of the Bar association Dehradun.

Enrollment Number : UK/5226/2004
  • District Court, Dehradun
  • District Court, Haridwar
  • District Court, Nainital
  • Uttarakhand High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Dehradun

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ashutosh Gulati. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ashutosh Gulati

Q: Can a general category person purchase land from O.B.C

I belongs to general category category. can i buy land from o.b.c.(haridwar)

Advocate Ashutosh Gulati answered
Yes ,according to upza act there is prohibition in purchasing land from sc/st to general category,there is no restrictions in purchasing from obc caste person .RegardsAshutosh Gulati AdvocateDate 21/09/17

Q: Can a case be settled outside the court, no chargesheet has been filed

Sir, In May 2017 Me and my two friends were dancing in a party ,we all were drunken. During the dance we had a hot talk with a person after some time it turned into a fight. Some people came in between and settled that quarrel. That person got some injuries. He went to hospital -and followed by Police thana raised FIR against us (three friends). The FIR against us is under ( Sec 323, 325, 506, 427, 354, 352). But now that person is ready for the compromise he is our friend now .The IO not filed charge sheet yet. How we can settle or end this case. Plz suggest?

Advocate Ashutosh Gulati answered
You can give compromise to IOOr you can send affidavit to IOThrough SSP ,then he will file FR In the case , alternative you can also file compromise after filing of charge sheet that can be easily done

Q: Remedy in case of Tv replacement, TV not delivered

My LED is not working from july 2017 My tv is under AMC LG service team say tv is non repairable due to some part is discontinued from company OLD tv replacement amount is 16500 with new tv price after two the price is change which is 10500. New tv price deposited before 10 day but tv is not deliver to me Pls suggest what i do ?

Advocate Ashutosh Gulati answered
You can send legal notice to company and can file consumer complaint in consumer court ,in that case you need bill of LED ,You will be compensated by the consumer court.So don't bother your loss will be compensated.

Q: Remedies against false promise of marriage and life threats

i was in relationship with my bf from last 5 yrs.hmare bich sexual relationship the till july'17.hmara long distnce relatnshp tha,hum milte rhte the.wo aksar shadi ki bat pr bolta sahi tym ane me bat krunga.abi tym h career set krne de.2016 me usne 1 din bola meri shadi fix ho gyi,maine kaha 1 din me kiski shadi fix hoti h,1din me kiski shadi hoti.den bola chl distnc bna lete h..den kch din bd ki aisa kch ni h,bt tu prepare rh agr nhi hui,maine kaha hmara caste ,community sb same h.koi prblm nhi higa tu bat krna n . hum milte rhe bate thoda kam hoti thi..apr me usk ghr pta chala to wo bola maine jhoot bol dia h ki tu mere piche pdi h,meri taraf se kuch nhi h.maine tb bola ki sach bta ghr me wo smjhengeusne mujhe milne ko bulaya hm nhi mil pae n july me usne btaya ki mai pressure me shadi kr rha hu.tujhse bhag kr shadi krta hu tujhe prblm hogi bd me.wo accpt nhi krenge.n meri shadi fix ho gyi .wat case i can file for cheatng,life threats,provokng 4 suicide,evn he trd 2 kill me

Advocate Ashutosh Gulati answered
You can file case against your boyfriend of secual exploitation of false promise of marriage You can also file domestic violence case against your boyfriend Or can give application to protection officer against your boyfriend.

Q: Clubbing the cases in one Court. How to go about it ?

I am facing multiple cases of 125 CrPC, 498A, 406, IPC, 4 DP, PWDV Act, 9 HMA, 323, 504, 506 IPC in the different Courts at Delhi, How can I club all and transfer to only one MM Court ? pls provide the citation also.

Advocate Ashutosh Gulati answered
You can make an application Before CMM for transfer of allMagistrate case in one court.Alternative ly you can file petition before high court of delhi for transfer of all case pending in one court RegardsAshutosh gulatiAdv

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ashutosh Gulati

Can Advocate Ashutosh Gulati represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ashutosh Gulati can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ashutosh Gulati?

When you meet with Advocate Ashutosh Gulati for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ashutosh Gulati?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ashutosh Gulati, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ashutosh Gulati?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ashutosh Gulati, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ashutosh Gulati?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ashutosh Gulati regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ashutosh Gulati?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ashutosh Gulati can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.