One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ludhiana - Advocate Abhinav Mittal

Advocate Abhinav Mittal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Ludhiana
LawRato2 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Documentation, Property, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Abhinav Mittal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • District Court, Khanna
  • District Court, Ludhiana

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ludhiana

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Abhinav Mittal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Abhinav Mittal

Q: Advice on Property in India After Father’s Death in 2000

At the time my father passed away in 2000, his land was transferred in equal shares to my mom and brother. The law did allow for daughters to be added but India subsequently changed that in 2005. Can I still get my name added to the property even though it’s been 24 years. If so, what will this cost me to do and what forms do I need to complete?

Advocate Abhinav Mittal answered
If the property partitioned is still there, you can still file a case for your share in the property. It will cost you around 50 thousand and documents relating to property will have to be extracted from record of municipality

Q: Friendly loan recovery given against post dated chequ dated chewuesv

Someone had taken money say friendly loan from me against post dated cheques about 2 years ago. There was no balance amount in his account on the due date of cheques n cheques were bounced. He had assured me that he would return my money cash in some time. But he is not returning it for the last 2 years and excuse all times. Now I have gone through the he is fraud and will not return my money. Please advise legal remedy and course of action against him

Advocate Abhinav Mittal answered
Recovery suit shall be filed and if his acknowledgement of payment can be obtained in last one month, then summary suit will be filed, and money will be recovered from the way of court within 6 months to 1 year.

Q: How get back possession of owned property back from Family member ?

Hi,We have a property registered on my father's name (already passed away), however my grandfather is using it since 15 years. No rental, it is based on father and son good relations. After his death, my grandfather living who is currently living with my uncle now demanding money to vacate it. Kindly suggest our rights and how we should proceed ? What to take care ?

Advocate Abhinav Mittal answered
you will have to file civil suit for restoration of possession and declaration of property to be yours, 2 things in one case. But you cannot forcibly dispossess him, rest depends on conditions. you should have proof of ownership, on basis of that you will get declaration

Q: After husband death tortured by mother in law

What can I do after husband death,I hve one child with me

Advocate Abhinav Mittal answered
You can do a case of domestic violence and claim maintenance from the husbands family in the time case is ongoing and then claim property from husbands family. If you are being tortured by then, will claim from court rent from them to live separately.

Q: Will by sound mind but unable to sign person

My father is of sound mind but unable to sign due to medical condition, If i get athumbimression on will. will that be valid. How to resolve this issue

Advocate Abhinav Mittal answered
Get the will registered in court via a good Advocate, along with witnesses and their signatures, and you can also get handwriting expert to verify all signs and thumb impressions, also get a doctor's certificate that father is in sound condition and attach it in the will.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Abhinav Mittal

Can Advocate Abhinav Mittal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Abhinav Mittal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Abhinav Mittal?

When you meet with Advocate Abhinav Mittal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Abhinav Mittal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Abhinav Mittal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Abhinav Mittal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Abhinav Mittal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Abhinav Mittal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Abhinav Mittal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Abhinav Mittal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Abhinav Mittal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.