time duration of vacating of the house
Is there any time frame by which I could get my flat vacated through court? What is the tentative expense including fee, court fee etc. Can I get them reimbursed by the tenant for causing distress and unnecessary litigation?
There is no time frame which can be given for concluding the case, it all depends upon the facts of the case. And as far as the fees is concerned of the case, it varies from advocate to advocate.
And you can claim from all the expenses incurred from the tenant.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Property bought in name of mother and son but son died how to transfer
- Legal foralities to start a gaming application
- How can I change name in educational documents
- Kept engagement picture with me. In laws filing false case against me
- Filed RTI but not receive proper response can I take legal action