×

questime duration of vacating of the house

Is there any time frame by which I could get my flat vacated through court? What is the tentative expense including fee, court fee etc. Can I get them reimbursed by the tenant for causing distress and unnecessary litigation?

• ansThere is no time frame which can be given for concluding the case, it all depends upon the facts of the case. And as far as the fees is concerned of the case, it varies from advocate to advocate.

And you can claim from all the expenses incurred from the tenant.

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues with Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Recovery Legal Services