questime duration of vacating of the house

Is there any time frame by which I could get my flat vacated through court? What is the tentative expense including fee, court fee etc. Can I get them reimbursed by the tenant for causing distress and unnecessary litigation?

  • ansThere is no time frame which can be given for concluding the case, it all depends upon the facts of the case. And as far as the fees is concerned of the case, it varies from advocate to advocate.

    And you can claim from all the expenses incurred from the tenant.

  • Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues with Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Recovery Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

I had booked a duplex with a builder but instead of sale agreement builder make…
Dear Sir, We are sellers on snapdeal in which we have shipped brand new sealed…

Dear Sir/Ma'am, I have given Rs 5 lakhs to one my known persona for his…

Dear sir/ mam, I have received two account payee cheque on 10/05/2013 and 10/06/2013 from…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>