Revocation of Settlement Deed
I had recently initiated process for buying a flat.. Going through the documents i noticed that initially the property was transferred by the owners via a settlement deed (conditional - after death of sellor) to their son / daughter and their respective spouse and children.. Subsequently they cancelled the documents through another revocation deed (mutually agreed and signed by the settlees - majors), however, in the document for cancellation the childrens (grand children - minors) name were not included in the revocation deed (their names were part of initial settlement document)..subsequently the settlor executed a sale deed to a flat promoter from whom i am purchasing the flat..Please let me know if this (not including minors name in revocation deed) will cause any legal binding or problems in the future
once gift deed is made donee becomes absolute owner of the property . cancellation of gift deed can be made by mutual consent of parties . gift deed / cancellation deed cited by you has to be perused to advice . if property has been gifted to minors for sale of their share court orders would be necessary .title is not clear and marketable dont purchase said property
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife resigned from Sahara, but final and final pending. What to do?
- Cancel the Sale Deed as uncle selling his share of undivided land
- Need clarification on land bought who sold us ancestral property
- How can i recover my dues from my ex company
- Wife hide few things before marriage and now file DV case against us