quesRevocation of Settlement Deed

I had recently initiated process for buying a flat.. Going through the documents i noticed that initially the property was transferred by the owners via a settlement deed (conditional - after death of sellor) to their son / daughter and their respective spouse and children.. Subsequently they cancelled the documents through another revocation deed (mutually agreed and signed by the settlees - majors), however, in the document for cancellation the childrens (grand children - minors) name were not included in the revocation deed (their names were part of initial settlement document)..subsequently the settlor executed a sale deed to a flat promoter from whom i am purchasing the flat..Please let me know if this (not including minors name in revocation deed) will cause any legal binding or problems in the future

  • ansonce gift deed is made donee becomes absolute owner of the property . cancellation of gift deed can be made by mutual consent of parties . gift deed / cancellation deed cited by you has to be perused to advice . if property has been gifted to minors for sale of their share court orders would be necessary .title is not clear and marketable dont purchase said property

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

I had lent Rs.30.00 lakhs to a person in the year 2013 by way of…
Given cash in year 2000 to an advocate. Who is saying since years that he…
Want to file a criminal and money suit against a person who have lended lot…

Madam, I have applied for education loan from Central Bank of India and have also…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly