quesRevocation of Settlement Deed

I had recently initiated process for buying a flat.. Going through the documents i noticed that initially the property was transferred by the owners via a settlement deed (conditional - after death of sellor) to their son / daughter and their respective spouse and children.. Subsequently they cancelled the documents through another revocation deed (mutually agreed and signed by the settlees - majors), however, in the document for cancellation the childrens (grand children - minors) name were not included in the revocation deed (their names were part of initial settlement document)..subsequently the settlor executed a sale deed to a flat promoter from whom i am purchasing the flat..Please let me know if this (not including minors name in revocation deed) will cause any legal binding or problems in the future

• ansonce gift deed is made donee becomes absolute owner of the property . cancellation of gift deed can be made by mutual consent of parties . gift deed / cancellation deed cited by you has to be perused to advice . if property has been gifted to minors for sale of their share court orders would be necessary .title is not clear and marketable dont purchase said property

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only