quesremedies related to bouncing of cheques

what is the law for bouncing of cheques and does the activity starts in 2 months ?

  • ansThis is governed under Negotiable Instrument Act,1881. When a cheque is bounced a legal notice has to be given within 15 days and ask them to reply within 15 days and if they fail to do so then within 30 days you can file a complaint under section 138 of negotiable instrument act along with section 141 of the same.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

My father took a housing loan from a bank. His unfortunate death caused us a…
I have taken some money from a person. There is nothing in written just an…
I had taken a loan of Rs 50000 in 2004 of which majority was paid…
I have filed H1B visa on MAR 2015 in Oreng consultancy in vadapalani.I have transferred…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Sunil Kadam

 Experience: 9 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly