remedies related to bouncing of cheques
what is the law for bouncing of cheques and does the activity starts in 2 months ?
This is governed under Negotiable Instrument Act,1881. When a cheque is bounced a legal notice has to be given within 15 days and ask them to reply within 15 days and if they fail to do so then within 30 days you can file a complaint under section 138 of negotiable instrument act along with section 141 of the same.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Extra demand on Increased area - Faridabad
- Can private forest land be purchased and sale deed made?
- Builder not refunding money on cancellation what can I do
- Is there any law to stop family member from contacting and meeting me?
- Can wife put rape case on husband? What to do, FIR filed against him?