Refundable amount not refunded.
My fixed deposit of Rs. 50,000/-with uni-tech ltd matured after 3 yrs on 1st feb 2014. In-spite of several complaints they are not answering and replying letters. How to pressurize the company to get back my hard earned money.
Issue legal notice to company. File complaint before consumer forum for deficiency in service and for refund with interest, also seek compensation for mental torture you have undergone.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- In laws threatening me. How can i get divorce from my wife?
- Is it legal to possess a knife? Do we need license for the same?
- If police is not filing 498a case where can I file complaint
- Can authority stop construction of boundary on my own land
- bank withdrew payment from my salary account how to get it back??