quesRefundable amount not refunded.

My fixed deposit of Rs. 50,000/-with uni-tech ltd matured after 3 yrs on 1st feb 2014. In-spite of several complaints they are not answering and replying letters. How to pressurize the company to get back my hard earned money.

  • ansIssue legal notice to company. File complaint before consumer forum for deficiency in service and for refund with interest, also seek compensation for mental torture you have undergone.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

i invested Rs 108000 in micro funding leasing and ltd . maturation period was may…

We Have Take A Loan Against Our Factory L & Bldg & M/C & Also…

I have given Money worth 11 lacs to my friend through my Bank account. Now…
Sir maine kisi bande ko 5 lakh ka cheque uski farm ke nam par diya…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly