×

quesrefund from foreign company

for the purpose of work I had signed a contract with a german company and had paid them 15 000 E upfront. Because of the Visa issue, i could not go to Germany and cancelled the contract with the company. In this case, according to contract term I must get my paid amount back within 2 months of contract cancellation. I cancelled the contract in 2013, accordingly I must get my money back in 2013. But the company is just saying they ll give next week and so and is not giving me the money back. The company is pvt limited ( GmBH in germany ). I would like to knw what can I do. I wll really appreciate the help. Thanks, Aditya

• ansYou can file civil suit for damages on breach of job contract in Indian Court itself unless there is specific bar of jurisdiction of Indian courts

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only