refund from foreign company
for the purpose of work I had signed a contract with a german company and had paid them 15 000 E upfront. Because of the Visa issue, i could not go to Germany and cancelled the contract with the company. In this case, according to contract term I must get my paid amount back within 2 months of contract cancellation. I cancelled the contract in 2013, accordingly I must get my money back in 2013. But the company is just saying they ll give next week and so and is not giving me the money back. The company is pvt limited ( GmBH in germany ). I would like to knw what can I do. I wll really appreciate the help. Thanks, Aditya
You can file civil suit for damages on breach of job contract in Indian Court itself unless there is specific bar of jurisdiction of Indian courts
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can RTI be filed against private college?
- Registered a trust what is the next step we should follow
- Parking Allocation from society
- Joint property destroyed by flood. Only one share holder compensated.
- Amount refund by seller be considered a taxable transaction?