quesrefund from foreign company

for the purpose of work I had signed a contract with a german company and had paid them 15 000 E upfront. Because of the Visa issue, i could not go to Germany and cancelled the contract with the company. In this case, according to contract term I must get my paid amount back within 2 months of contract cancellation. I cancelled the contract in 2013, accordingly I must get my money back in 2013. But the company is just saying they ll give next week and so and is not giving me the money back. The company is pvt limited ( GmBH in germany ). I would like to knw what can I do. I wll really appreciate the help. Thanks, Aditya

  • ansYou can file civil suit for damages on breach of job contract in Indian Court itself unless there is specific bar of jurisdiction of Indian courts

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

One of my old schoolmates called me and told me fake news of death of…

Builder is asking me for about "buy back home loan" where loan would be issued…

my son has joined mvj college of engineering,whitefield,he has left in 2 year,now college is…

Does a promissory note come under legal liability or not? If I go to the high court…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly