Recovering money from a financial institution.
My sister had invested some money in Guru Teak Investment in my name. After the maturity we received a acknowledgement from them that the maturity amount Rs.12500/ + within 6 months during feb 2012. She hadn't told me earlier on this as the company gets into some issue. I came to know that recently and trying to contact their office in Bangalore and they are closed without any contact information. I heard that in other city (like Mysore), there are lawyers dealing with this issue on some commission basis. I am okay for any option to recover as much as possible from them. Please let me know the / help me to move in right direction to recover this hard earned money of my sister.
Issue a legal notice to the company at its last known address for recovery of money. If the notice is not complied with then file a case for money recovery in the court of District Civil Judge. In a legal action for recovery of money you may in addition to principal amount, also claim the amount spent on availing the services of your lawyer. Once a court of law passes an order for recovery it can be enforced against the company.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- what about the superstition law?
- Recovery of the Recruitment Services catered to the client
- Implication of rent agreement signed without my conent
- Received divorce from court & need to cancel marriage in arya samaj
- duspute on DC grant land in the year 1964.