My employer did not pay my performance based remuneration for 2 years.
I was working for this company as VP for 2 years (Aug-12 to Aug-14). My PLR (Performance based pay) was not paid by the employer. The KRAs were given after expiry of the appraisal period & after filling up my performance under protest, no assessment was done nor was I informed that, the PLR will not be paid. After I sent them a notice, they came back saying that, the performance was not good and hence no PLR was payable. Sent several mails to management but none responded. I was requested to do one month extra after notice period of 3 months. (Resigned 29th April & relieved 29th Aug). How can i claim my performance based dues?
You have already issued a notice, i think from legal expert. further steps can be taken by filing suit for recovery of money along with interest. For that the contract has to be gone through between you and employee. and notices exchanged to get through proper steps
Advocate Pramod KaleDistrict Court, Shivajinagar, Pune
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Not able to pay the compensation amount awarded by high court, advise
- Landlord refusing to refund security as per rent agreement. What to do
- Salary not paid after quitting company
- Mother transferring property to daughter
- Any Problem in joining a Bank as PO due to a pending criminal case?