quesMy employer did not pay my performance based remuneration for 2 years.

I was working for this company as VP for 2 years (Aug-12 to Aug-14). My PLR (Performance based pay) was not paid by the employer. The KRAs were given after expiry of the appraisal period & after filling up my performance under protest, no assessment was done nor was I informed that, the PLR will not be paid. After I sent them a notice, they came back saying that, the performance was not good and hence no PLR was payable. Sent several mails to management but none responded. I was requested to do one month extra after notice period of 3 months. (Resigned 29th April & relieved 29th Aug). How can i claim my performance based dues?

  • ansSir,

    You have already issued a notice, i think from legal expert. further steps can be taken by filing suit for recovery of money along with interest. For that the contract has to be gone through between you and employee. and notices exchanged to get through proper steps

    Advocate Pramod Kale

      District Court, Shivajinagar, Pune

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

I made a transaction on my credit card for Rs 85000 at one club and…

i have an agreement with arise india ltd . , a electricals and electronics products…

I have a startup. This firm is not registered legally or anything. But from last…
my payments are stuck , so need a legal help , how can I get…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly