quesMy employer did not pay my performance based remuneration for 2 years.

I was working for this company as VP for 2 years (Aug-12 to Aug-14). My PLR (Performance based pay) was not paid by the employer. The KRAs were given after expiry of the appraisal period & after filling up my performance under protest, no assessment was done nor was I informed that, the PLR will not be paid. After I sent them a notice, they came back saying that, the performance was not good and hence no PLR was payable. Sent several mails to management but none responded. I was requested to do one month extra after notice period of 3 months. (Resigned 29th April & relieved 29th Aug). How can i claim my performance based dues?

• ansSir,

You have already issued a notice, i think from legal expert. further steps can be taken by filing suit for recovery of money along with interest. For that the contract has to be gone through between you and employee. and notices exchanged to get through proper steps

Advocate Pramod Kale

District Court, Shivajinagar, Pune