Limitation Act on PMRY loan recovery
Availed a loan of Rs.82000/- under PMRY and paid 17000/-/ Balance amt + interest (Total 76000/-)was written off in Oct 2008. Unknowingly I paid 7500/- in 2009 as was not aware of written off status. My current condition is not good, I orally offered 35000 the best but they insist on 70000. The recovery persons are now harassing for court action.
The claim has already become time barred. Ask the recovery agent to go to Court, if they still disturb you, lodge a police complaint against them.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can we claim compensation in motor accident
- Broker lied about the shop. Unable to get refund from builder. Remedy?
- Maintenance being asked for months before possession.
- Defaulting in payment of loan amount lent to a family member
- Got summons as I didn't attend the court dates i am the complainant