×

quesLimitation Act on PMRY loan recovery

Availed a loan of Rs.82000/- under PMRY and paid 17000/-/ Balance amt + interest (Total 76000/-)was written off in Oct 2008. Unknowingly I paid 7500/- in 2009 as was not aware of written off status. My current condition is not good, I orally offered 35000 the best but they insist on 70000. The recovery persons are now harassing for court action.

• ansThe claim has already become time barred. Ask the recovery agent to go to Court, if they still disturb you, lodge a police complaint against them.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only