how to recover fee for designs used by clients
I am an Architect practicing independently from home. Last year I had difficult clients. I had agreed to do the design & Drawings and stage wise visits and quoted my fees accordingly. Two of them have cheated me by using all my drawings but when asked for remuneration earlier they postponed & now denying giving excuses, when all work is over. I request you to help me out to recover my remuneration for the work already done.
Send a strong legal notice to them first making out all your claim. If they fail to pay, you may file a recovery suit against them in the concerned court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Billed extra for things not bought. How to file consumer case?
- Can a marriage be nullified on the grounds of false information
- Resigned in three days company asking for 30 days salary
- Company sold but registered office not changed
- How to reconcile with husband after filing 498A and maintenance case