Sale of excess land against power of attorney
I was purchase 3 kaatha land on mar 2011 thru broker. after three years in 2014 i start construction in my land, when my construction made half. one day land owner son came and say stop the work. reason was land owner given the power of attorney to broker 10 kaatha & broker sale 40 kaatha land in same plot.he said only under 10 kaatha deed is legal after 10th is illegal & he going to local police station & complain of all 25 deed holder which is purchase of land. i have original deed ,mutation, raised. in this plot only 2 home made earlier 3rd my home made then it come. when i go to local police station for this complain, police says in this time i not take any action few days after i inform then which days u don't work regularly in ur construction. i want to suggestion for u what we do..? i am very harassment feel,
Have you not checked the POA issued to the broker before purchasing the land? If he is not authorized to sell more than 10 Kathas, then the sale deed signed by the broker for selling 40 katha is invalid. Talk to the broker at least for executing a sale deed of 10 Kathas & let him return the money for the balance 30 Kathas, 4. Lodge a police complaint against the broker for cheating you if he does not comply with your request.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Can a divorcee again get married without knowledge of ex husband
- Other countries flag hoisted in the wall of a public resutaurant
- Friend not returning money that I lent to buy vehicle
- Relative is not given money back what can be done
- I am working in a NBFC company as a Branch Manager. Want to resign.