Husbands share in wife's ancestral property
I got married a few years back and my wife passed away and we have no child from our marriage. my wife was also a single daughter of my in-laws. Is there a right I get on my wife's grandparent's property ?
If the property is of ancestral nature then you can claim for the share of your wife's part. This will be Subject to the satisfaction of the necessary legal criteria.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Staying separate for past 4 years husband don't want to divorce
- Wife wants to give divorce and file 498a after 18 years of marriage
- Company sending legal notice after leaving company 2 years later.
- father's brother want to sell ancestral property can we object
- Sent notice to vacate the flat tenant asking for extra rent