queshow to claim ancestral property

My grandfather (father's father) has 5 acre land in bihar district. He died in 1994. My grand mother died in 1999. Recently the property has been transferred in the name of his 6 siblings of which one is my father who have expired in 2002. So the name of my mother and her 3 siblings has been entered in paani. What is the Further procedure to divide the property equally with mutual understanding.

  • ansThe property can be amicably divided by making a deed of partition among all the legal heirs i.e the siblings of your father. Once the siblings sign the partition deed the property will be divided. If consensus is not reached then you may file a suit for partition in court.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

In our wing 12 flat are there there. Builder has allotted 12 parking. Out of…

My husband and his family sold a flat which was registered on my mother in.laws…

Hi my question is how a Hindu married daughter claim on her mother's property if…

THIS CASE IS REG-WASTE LAND PURCHASED IN CHENNAI- ramasamy (late) has two wifes 1.amaravaty 2.…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly