quesFather's service not regularized by University

My father was working as a temporary lecturer in Ranchi University and retired in 2007 with pension in accordance to the old scale. He was never prompted and he served with the old pay scale and salary without any service break. In 2000, he submitted a writ petition in Jharkhand High court regarding service regularization and case was admitted. In 2011, the High court directed the Ranchi University to make a committee which would also include a state government representative and decide my father's case within a stipulated time frame. For nearly a year there is no reply from the university and this year the university responded saying that according to a ruling of the Bihar High court, my father's service can not be regularized. What should I do now?

• ansIf as per the Bihar Court ruling your father cannot be regularised, then your father's case would be weak. It would be better to consult a local lawyer who filed the writ petition on behalf of your father as to whether the said judgement is applicable to the facts of your father's case or not.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only