Father's service not regularized by University
My father was working as a temporary lecturer in Ranchi University and retired in 2007 with pension in accordance to the old scale. He was never prompted and he served with the old pay scale and salary without any service break. In 2000, he submitted a writ petition in Jharkhand High court regarding service regularization and case was admitted. In 2011, the High court directed the Ranchi University to make a committee which would also include a state government representative and decide my father's case within a stipulated time frame. For nearly a year there is no reply from the university and this year the university responded saying that according to a ruling of the Bihar High court, my father's service can not be regularized. What should I do now?
If as per the Bihar Court ruling your father cannot be regularised, then your father's case would be weak. It would be better to consult a local lawyer who filed the writ petition on behalf of your father as to whether the said judgement is applicable to the facts of your father's case or not.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- In laws making dowry demands. What should i do?
- Maintanence during divorce notice period
- what will be the consequences if I ignore the legal notice I received
- Do I need to register start up before receiving funding
- Landlord asking to evict the flat after 6 months of occupying