quesFather's service not regularized by University

My father was working as a temporary lecturer in Ranchi University and retired in 2007 with pension in accordance to the old scale. He was never prompted and he served with the old pay scale and salary without any service break. In 2000, he submitted a writ petition in Jharkhand High court regarding service regularization and case was admitted. In 2011, the High court directed the Ranchi University to make a committee which would also include a state government representative and decide my father's case within a stipulated time frame. For nearly a year there is no reply from the university and this year the university responded saying that according to a ruling of the Bihar High court, my father's service can not be regularized. What should I do now?

  • ansIf as per the Bihar Court ruling your father cannot be regularised, then your father's case would be weak. It would be better to consult a local lawyer who filed the writ petition on behalf of your father as to whether the said judgement is applicable to the facts of your father's case or not.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

Dear Sir, I am on third party pay roll and they pay me salary instead…
A service matter case is pending from last 20 years. case is still…

my company is forcing me to give 45 days notice period,I requested them that kindly…

after CAT decision in my favour i wnt to sue railway officials for wrong and…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly