quesJuvenile murder case pending.

I was arrested in a murder case(2002) 12 years back got out on bail after three months by furnishing two sureties, when trial comes i was absconding for about 2 years as i was the only bread winner for my family so i was doing job in another state. later when i come to know that at the time of offence i was under 18 years and i will be treated like juvenile so i contacted an advocate he surrendered me to court and i got bail (2006)and the case had been transferred to juvenile court , the case was running and magistrate put my case to summon, advocate told me when court calls me then i should come, in 2 years court never called me in the mean time i got married and got son and daughter and i am working in bang lore recently i came to know there is a warrant pending against(2011) me as i change my home so they searched for me and issued a warrant.

The query is now can i get a immediate bail with out getting remind in jail. what could be the sentence court could announce if i found guilty. if court give me punishment can i get bail from higher court with out going to jail.

• ansSince a criminal case was pending in your name, it was great folly on your part not be be vigilant as far as following up of your case is concerned. However since the W/A is pending for execution in your name, you are required to take bail. To apply for bail you have two avenues-
    i. to surrender and apply for bail from the same Juvenile Board,
    ii. another is to apply for anticipatory bail from higher court. In this type of cases getting bail is not a difficulty.