quesJuvenile murder case pending.

I was arrested in a murder case(2002) 12 years back got out on bail after three months by furnishing two sureties, when trial comes i was absconding for about 2 years as i was the only bread winner for my family so i was doing job in another state. later when i come to know that at the time of offence i was under 18 years and i will be treated like juvenile so i contacted an advocate he surrendered me to court and i got bail (2006)and the case had been transferred to juvenile court , the case was running and magistrate put my case to summon, advocate told me when court calls me then i should come, in 2 years court never called me in the mean time i got married and got son and daughter and i am working in bang lore recently i came to know there is a warrant pending against(2011) me as i change my home so they searched for me and issued a warrant.

The query is now can i get a immediate bail with out getting remind in jail. what could be the sentence court could announce if i found guilty. if court give me punishment can i get bail from higher court with out going to jail.

  • ansSince a criminal case was pending in your name, it was great folly on your part not be be vigilant as far as following up of your case is concerned. However since the W/A is pending for execution in your name, you are required to take bail. To apply for bail you have two avenues-
    i. to surrender and apply for bail from the same Juvenile Board,
    ii. another is to apply for anticipatory bail from higher court. In this type of cases getting bail is not a difficulty.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

If I am being harrased mentally some times physically only by my inlaws in the…

Hi sir, I went to office trip to uttrakhand mountains from delhi with my 9…
My sister in law filed false case against my family. She and her family harassing…
I have a 304 B and 498 (A) case pending in the high court, i…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly