queshow many min yrs for human traffinking for fake marriage

Lke to know about human traficking, geting married for immigration for money.

my Q1) if proved will both parties get equal sentences

2) the person who introduced n knew about this fake/paper marriage will that person be convicted too

3) the person who exchanged money between two parties wil that person be convicted too

4)Family members knew can they be prosecuted/charged.

5). what is the minmum and maximum sentence for the both parties and third persons involved.

6) all party .with no criminal back ground or no prior conviction. wil person get less sentence

7)do we have parole in india.

First of all, human trafficking trafficked through India for the purposes of commercial sexual exploitation and forced/bonded labour. Any person who commits, involved, abets, aware, conspire, shall be treated equally offenders and shall be punished according to provision of Indian Penal Code and  Immoral Traffic  Prevention Act, 1956.

Q1) if proved will both parties get equal sentences

>> Yes, the person will be punished, however will have to see the nature of offence and then accordingly court awards punishment

>> Yes, the person will be punished under Section 420 of IPC and for forgery.

>>Yes , the person who exchange the money will be punished

>> If family members were aware of offence, yes then they can be punished.

>> It depends on the nature of offence.  Immoral Trafficking Prevention Act (ITPA) prescribes penalty  under – ranging from seven years' to life imprisonment 

Sections 366(A) and 372 of the Indian Penal Code, prohibiting kidnapping and selling minors into prostitution respectively, to arrest traffickers. Penalties under these provisions are a maximum of ten years' imprisonment and a fine.

>> No, the punishment depends on nature of offence, there is no such rule.

7)do we have parole in india.

>>Yes, we have a provision of parole in india