Bail application for uncle in anti-corruption case
My uncle has been falsely accused of accepting bribe. I have applied for a bail in the city court which got rejected and I thus moved to the high court. In the high court, the judge extended the date of our case. This happened three times in a row. My uncle is in jail for the past 6 months. Do I have any hope?
You can file an application for urgency before the registrar of the high court through your lawyer and request them for an early hearing. When the matter gets listed for hearing, argue the matter on the basis of merit.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Am I eligible for regular employment, after SC judgement?
- have been forced to resign worried about terminal benefit Gratuity etc
- How to get divorce? Husband left home without telling anything.
- Property eviction suit against daughter in law
- Delay in possession want to cancel my booking but no response