quesBail application for uncle in anti-corruption case

My uncle has been falsely accused of accepting bribe. I have applied for a bail in the city court which got rejected and I thus moved to the high court. In the high court, the judge extended the date of our case. This happened three times in a row. My uncle is in jail for the past 6 months. Do I have any hope?

• ansYou can file an application for urgency before the registrar of the high court through your lawyer and request them for an early hearing. When the matter gets listed for hearing, argue the matter on the basis of merit.