Who is bounded by the Hon'ble Court's order?
If in a suit the "Senior Manager, ABC company Ltd., Mumbai" is made party instead of "ABC company Ltd., Mumbai" and if the Court orders the said party to maintain status-quo with respect to the subject matter, then is it legally binding upon the ABC company Ltd. in whose possession the subject matter is to honour the said Court order?
If the Senior Manager is made a party, then it is explicitly clear that he is working for your company.
If the matter pertains to issue of company or any assets of company, then company is bound to comply with the order.
Furthermore, your query is silent on the subject matter of dispute, so we can only advise you after reviewing the order passed by Court, whether company is bound to comply the order or not.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What action can be taken if Transport department is not responding
- Is it possible that step father's name be father's name in documents?
- Procedure to open a Hookah Bar
- if I am unable to pay compensation amount are my legal heirs liable
- Can other legal heirs claim property if gifted only to one son