×

quesWho is bounded by the Hon'ble Court's order?

If in a suit the "Senior Manager, ABC company Ltd., Mumbai" is made party instead of "ABC company Ltd., Mumbai" and if the Court orders the said party to maintain status-quo with respect to the subject matter, then is it legally binding upon the ABC company Ltd. in whose possession the subject matter is to honour the said Court order?

If the Senior Manager is made a party, then it is explicitly clear that he is working for your company.  

If the matter pertains to issue of company or any assets of company, then company is bound to comply with the order.

Furthermore, your query is silent on the subject matter of dispute, so we can only advise you after reviewing the order passed by Court, whether company is bound to comply the order or not.