Selling NBFC but buyer want to appoint director in back dates
We have a NBFC which we want to sale but the Buyer want to appoint two Directors in back date in the month of June 2015 .The AGM has already held and all returns are already files.Whether it is possible to appoint the Directors as suggested by the party as follows and what is the penalty and action taken by ROC and impact of the same.The Compounding shall be done at the level of Regional Director and not at Tribunal.How much shall be penalty and compounding charges. of each default and total amount.
Section 7(1)(C) , 168 & 170(2) of the companies act states that you were required to file form DIR-12 (Form 32 under the companies Act 2013) i.e filing of return of appointment/ cessation or change in designation of directors or key managerial personnel withon 30 days of appointment/ cessation/ change in director. However you can go ahead with filing a back dated form DIR-12 (Form 32 under the companies Act 2013) for regularization of the Additional director. The query is answered on the facts provided by you, so we suggest you take a professional legal opinion on the same.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
- IPC Section 201 - Causing disappearance of evidence of offence, or giving false information to screen offender
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- hmop sec 9
- Can an RTI be filed to seek information of acting VC's and registrars?
- Compensation for Govt. occupied land
- Heavy flight reschedule charges when the request was made in 3 hours
- uncle bought plot through GPA. Can he now register it in name of son?