Registering a Business
Is it legally necessary to register a business?
Is the business being started as sole proprietor or is it a partnership firm? Is company being formed for business? Sole proprietorship doen't need a registration. If it is a partnership firm then registration is advisable otherwise you cannot recover your dues. The company has to be registered with the registrar of companies.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is my right for maintenance and how to stay in husband's house?
- adjourment of hearing for restitution of conjugal rights
- Brother threatening to file case for selling ancestral property?
- will a past extramarital affair be considered if divorce filed today
- Will registration ensure that my ownership of property is protected?