Registering a Business
Is it legally necessary to register a business?
Is the business being started as sole proprietor or is it a partnership firm? Is company being formed for business? Sole proprietorship doen't need a registration. If it is a partnership firm then registration is advisable otherwise you cannot recover your dues. The company has to be registered with the registrar of companies.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Objection in allotment of plot not submitted tax
- Can a third party cancel marriage certificate
- What all is included in SLP can interim relief be shown in SLP
- Legal Certificate required or not during sale of land
- ISP did not disconnect the connection after request charging rental