Registering a Business
Is it legally necessary to register a business?
Is the business being started as sole proprietor or is it a partnership firm? Is company being formed for business? Sole proprietorship doen't need a registration. If it is a partnership firm then registration is advisable otherwise you cannot recover your dues. The company has to be registered with the registrar of companies.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I rent out a residential flat to run a tiffin service
- Land illegally occupied by a person What action can be taken
- Got mutual divorce can i now claim for compensation
- Received experience letter on wrong letter head of the company
- Can tehsildaar deny court order for partition of property