is it legal to buy grocery from delhi and sell in noida
I am planning to set up a grocery store in Noida. I want to buy grocery items from New Delhi wholesale shops, transport it to my shop and sell there. 1) Is it legal? 2) Do I need to get some permit for it? 3) Do I have to pay additional tax? 4) Where will I pay the tax? in New Delhi or Noida?
Yes, it is legal to buy groceries from delhi and sell it in ghaziabad . You must obtain VAT registration and pay taxes as applicable in Noida for the same.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can Title Suit case be transferred from District court to High Court
- Do we have any right over our father's property
- How to get divorce and claim maintenance from husband
- Private company not paying salary been 3 months now harassing
- Separation period of 20 years would it amount to divorce