is it legal to buy grocery from delhi and sell in noida
I am planning to set up a grocery store in Noida. I want to buy grocery items from New Delhi wholesale shops, transport it to my shop and sell there. 1) Is it legal? 2) Do I need to get some permit for it? 3) Do I have to pay additional tax? 4) Where will I pay the tax? in New Delhi or Noida?
Yes, it is legal to buy groceries from delhi and sell it in ghaziabad . You must obtain VAT registration and pay taxes as applicable in Noida for the same.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What to do husband taken over all my accounts by force?
- Delay in possession can builder change the agreement
- The procedure of delivering summons and how to obtain from court
- How can i sell property without physically present
- Is No Fault Divorce granted in USA applicable in India