Is a quotation filled with pencil valid?
I filled a quotation form with a pencil. Is it acceptable? Is it legally valid?
If the terms and conditions that have been specified are signed and the agreement bears the signature of the relevant person, then it is immaterial as to whether the form has been filled with pencil or pen.
If the quotation is signed it is legible.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can an ancestral property of parsi be gifted to his one son?
- Claim property while I have surname of Adhikari instead of Panwar.
- I am a chawl tenant for 50 years what are my right against landlord
- How can we register our mothers property in our name after her death
- lease Property issue