Fixed deposit for Service Bond not being returned back
I joined a company in Mumbai and they made me sign a bond for 2 years and asked me to have a fixed deposit in XX bank for 25,000. I served my notice and resigned. My company said that the money of the FD will be transferred to my bank account but till date no money has been received in my account.
When I tried contacting the bank, they asked me to contact the company to submit the bond papers. On the other side, my company fails to respond to my plea. What can I do?
What your ex-employer is doing is purely illegal. You can send them a legal notice asking for your money.
If they still refuse to do anything then you can file a Winding Up petition in the local high court. Filing a criminal case u/s 406 IPC and civil suit for recovery of money is also another option.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can i get my Company Registered?
- Husband is cheating me should I file for divorce I have a daughter
- Right of daughters in father's Equity shares. Father died in 1990
- Can property be sold to 3rd party if NOC is not given by the 1st owner
- Husband harassing me and children how can I file for divorce