quesFixed deposit for Service Bond not being returned back

I joined a company in Mumbai and they made me sign a bond for 2 years and asked me to have a fixed deposit in XX bank for 25,000. I served my notice and resigned. My company said that the money of the FD will be transferred to my bank account but till date no money has been received in my account.

When I tried contacting the bank, they asked me to contact the company to submit the bond papers. On the other side, my company fails to respond to my plea. What can I do?

  • ansWhat your ex-employer is doing is purely illegal. You can send them a legal notice asking for your money.

    If they still refuse to do anything then you can file a Winding Up petition in the local high court. Filing a criminal case u/s 406 IPC and civil suit for recovery of money is also another option.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Corporate lawyers in India

Similar questions

The company where i work got incorporated 3 months ago . At that time employer…

Need to terminate an additional director from the board of the company. Please let us…
partnership firm -partners namely 'RR' & 'BB', FIRM BECAME NPA in year '2010 partner died…

I am in Bangalore, work online for a legal firm in kolkata.I do online ROC…

Corporate Lawyers in India

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Dr. Sudhir Ravindran

 Experience: 18 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly
View in App
Get Upto 40% Off