Contract clauses for corporate events
We have a website where we discover dancers for corporate events. We are strictly not an event agency. We only do online hiring for the dancers. We are looking at making contracts for both the parties. What clauses should we add in the contracts
Ensure that you add the clause stating that your liabilities are limited to the discovering and online hiring services. Your contract needs to ensure that you do not portrait yourselves as an event company.
It should also mention the services you are providing and the fees payable to you, consequence of breach of contract, dispute resolution and so on. Ensure your contract is not one sided, or you may invite the wrath of court for "contra-proferentum" should there be any litigation round the corner.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- False FIR filed bail granted what should be further course of action
- HDFC Credit Card payment due Company harassing me
- Income Tax on salary income
- Can wife come in a rent agreement as the property is in my name?
- cheated by partners in chit business which is not registered