quesContract clauses for corporate events

We have a website where we discover dancers for corporate events. We are strictly not an event agency. We only do online hiring for the dancers. We are looking at making contracts for both the parties. What clauses should we add in the contracts

• ansEnsure that you add the clause stating that your liabilities are limited to the discovering and online hiring services. Your contract needs to ensure that you do not portrait yourselves as an event company.

It should also mention the services you are providing and the fees payable to you, consequence of breach of contract, dispute resolution and so on. Ensure your contract is not one sided, or you may invite the wrath of court for "contra-proferentum" should there be any litigation round the corner.