quesCompany under liquidation how to file my claim in the company?

Refund of money paid to City Realcom Ltd, Mumbai. The Co has signed two MOUs of 17.12.08 & 19.5.09 & Preference shares dt 17.12.08. The PDCs issued by the Co. have bounced back. I understand that Co is under Liquidation & petitions have been transferred to Supreme Court.High Court of Mumbai have appointed an Official Liquidator. I have not filed any claim so far, due to lack of knowledge. Pl advise what to do at this belated stage? Please reply with full guidance.

• ansThe company is under liquidation pursuant to order dated 9th March, 2012 in company petition No.326 of 2010 passed by Justice Kathawalla. The Liquidator has already invited claims and time to file claims in this case is lapsed. Firstly, we have to move to company judge and file company application and get delay condoned. Once delay is condoned, in standard format you submit claim to OL.

Advocate Sunil Kadam

Fort, Mumbai