quesCompany under liquidation how to file my claim in the company?

Refund of money paid to City Realcom Ltd, Mumbai. The Co has signed two MOUs of 17.12.08 & 19.5.09 & Preference shares dt 17.12.08. The PDCs issued by the Co. have bounced back. I understand that Co is under Liquidation & petitions have been transferred to Supreme Court.High Court of Mumbai have appointed an Official Liquidator. I have not filed any claim so far, due to lack of knowledge. Pl advise what to do at this belated stage? Please reply with full guidance.

  • ansThe company is under liquidation pursuant to order dated 9th March, 2012 in company petition No.326 of 2010 passed by Justice Kathawalla. The Liquidator has already invited claims and time to file claims in this case is lapsed. Firstly, we have to move to company judge and file company application and get delay condoned. Once delay is condoned, in standard format you submit claim to OL.

    Advocate Sunil Kadam

      Fort, Mumbai

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Corporate lawyers in India

Similar questions

On 20.04.2016 we had a Hypothecation Deed for Consortium for Rs. 353.00 cr & created…
My cousin worked in an insurance company as manger. He asked me to attend training,…
what are the legalities involed in starting a car and motorcycle rental business in india?
The company had filed declaration of solvency 2ce is that valid? And many other questions…

Corporate Lawyers in India

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Dr. Sudhir Ravindran

 Experience: 18 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly