Company under liquidation how to file my claim in the company?
Refund of money paid to City Realcom Ltd, Mumbai. The Co has signed two MOUs of 17.12.08 & 19.5.09 & Preference shares dt 17.12.08. The PDCs issued by the Co. have bounced back. I understand that Co is under Liquidation & petitions have been transferred to Supreme Court.High Court of Mumbai have appointed an Official Liquidator. I have not filed any claim so far, due to lack of knowledge. Pl advise what to do at this belated stage? Please reply with full guidance.
The company is under liquidation pursuant to order dated 9th March, 2012 in company petition No.326 of 2010 passed by Justice Kathawalla. The Liquidator has already invited claims and time to file claims in this case is lapsed. Firstly, we have to move to company judge and file company application and get delay condoned. Once delay is condoned, in standard format you submit claim to OL.
Advocate Sunil KadamFort, Mumbai
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can i ask share in my father's property as court gave stay on it?
- Can a rent payment check be taken in other's name
- Does tenant have any first right to purchase the rented property
- If I give talaq to my wife will this effect my 498a case?
- Rate of Central Excise Duty on concrete bricks/blocks.