Will be made in case of a disputed property as case still pending

Can a will be made of a surplus land,if there is some piece of land whose case is going on from many years and the person who is fighting the case of the land can he register a will in the name of his son saying that in future if the case is won this piece of land should only belong to my son and no one else.

Firstly a will cannot be made for contingent events...
Because wining a case or not is a contingent event...
And right can be transfered only if one has it...

So If a person making will dies before winning the case then the will is invalidbhowever if the person dies after winning the case then will is valid...
So the choice is up to you ..

And with regards to making of will or any other solution, we can discuss it on phone or in a meeting ..
You can contact me through LawRato anytime for that...

No, a will cannot be made with respect to the land in dispute. This would be creating third party interests and it would be highly illegal. You can always file an interim application in court to get full ownership and possession over that land.

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers