queswant to create a trust in my own name

Sir I want to set up a trust to pass my property to charity after my death. I have no dependents and do not want my distant relatives to get hold of my property. Some one said setting up a trust is the best way to deal with the situation. How to proceed?

  • ans

    We advice you consult an Advocate who will guide you through the creation of a public trust by execution of a trust deed.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Wills / Trusts lawyers in India

Similar questions

Our adv filed petition in court for succession cert after death of my father in…
Sir mera qsn han ki ek person apna proporty kisike nam per will kar de…
1)Sapos someone parchece or sell Ngo's land so what we take action against them ?…
Hello, I want to know whether is it possible to get WILL details of my…

Wills / Trusts Lawyers in India

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Namrata Jayakar

 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Saurabh Dalal

  Punjab and Haryana High Court
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly