Validity of will registered after the person's death

Hindustan.i have will which got registed after my mother's death in registry office.now my brother without informing megot his name in the RTC ,in which me and my mother where joint holder.my mother had exercised her right to me through will .this will of mother's right I got registed after her death.now my brother using death certificate got his name included in the property. What to do

The appropriate step would be file a suit for declaration and establishing that the will was created as per the law. To that end, one must ensure that the witnesses who were present when your mother signed the will can testify to the existence and validity of the will.
Once these witnesses are willing, the suit for declaration should be filed.

After death registration is always doubtful You may file suit for declaration and seek appropriate remedy after taking legal opinion based on documents You may submit your documents for opinion to your local lawyer and take action as per legal advise

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers