Successor of unmarried woman in hindu law if no will is made

I am unmarried women with no child. My age is 30 years. I bought a piece of Land/plot for investment purpose. I have unmarried brother of 32 years age (with no successor), my mother and father. Who will be the by default owner of my land/plot after my accindent death if i have not created any will and no nominee has been selected for the land? I am hindu.

According to s.15 of Hindu Succession Act,1956 If you die intestate (without making a will) then your property shall be devolved upon your father and mother simultaneously. If neither of them alive at the time of your death then your property shall be devolved upon the heirs of your father (in your case, upon your brother). Don't think about it too much. May god bless you with a long and happy life.

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers