quesProperty distribution as per the WILL

We are three brothers where one of the brother met with a serious accident and died. He is survived with his wife. She is likely to get into serious and complicated operation soon. Anything can happen to her during operation. She is trying to make a WILL to distribute her property with her friends and relatives. Can she distribute this property as per the WILL?

  • ansThrough a WILL, she can give her property to anyone she chooses. In the absence of a first class heir, her property on death, if no WILL has been executed will devolve upon her second class heirs like brothers/sisters etc. She can decide to distribute the property as per her will.

  • Draft Your Will With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Wills / Trusts Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Wills / Trusts lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am a muslim woman. I would like to know the percentage of my dad's…
My grandmother makes a wills in which she made me nominee for 15 katha land.…
We have a house in chandigarh that is in my fathers name . My father…
I want to know that, my father had made a will and gave some share…

Wills / Trusts Lawyers in India

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Namrata Jayakar

 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Saurabh Dalal

  Punjab and Haryana High Court
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>