quesNOC from Brothers & Sisters againts PropertyShare After Father's Death

Hi! HelpmePapa Team... My Garandfather passed away about 18 months ago...leaving a WILL behind..mentioning equal share in his property...to each of his four sons... However, the division of property was done while he was alive ( About 30 years back ). None of his sons or daughter have any sort of property dispute. However, for selling the property my father requires a NOC, as suggested by property dealer. Can u please guide me. How can my father get a NOC. It will be great if you can make me through step by step process. Thanks

  • ans

    If your grandfather made a Will, then it has to be filed for probate in the concerned court.

    After the Will is verified by the probate petition then the property can be mutated as per the Will.

    After the property is mutated and your father gets his share then, the same can be sold without requiring any NOC.


    Click here to find the best property lawyer in your city.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Wills / Trusts lawyers in India

Similar questions

What are public trusts and private trusts?
sir meri ma ki vyaktigat propari h yadi vo mere name vasiyat kar de to…

apna trust bana na chahe to isme registered karwa sakte he kia muje he na…

My Father was District Manager in U P Cooperative Federation Ltd,Azamgarh As he has been…

Wills / Trusts Lawyers in India

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Namrata Jayakar

 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Saurabh Dalal

  Punjab and Haryana High Court
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly