×

quesNOC from Brothers & Sisters againts PropertyShare After Father's Death

Hi! HelpmePapa Team... My Garandfather passed away about 18 months ago...leaving a WILL behind..mentioning equal share in his property...to each of his four sons... However, the division of property was done while he was alive ( About 30 years back ). None of his sons or daughter have any sort of property dispute. However, for selling the property my father requires a NOC, as suggested by property dealer. Can u please guide me. How can my father get a NOC. It will be great if you can make me through step by step process. Thanks

If your grandfather made a Will, then it has to be filed for probate in the concerned court.

After the Will is verified by the probate petition then the property can be mutated as per the Will.

After the property is mutated and your father gets his share then, the same can be sold without requiring any NOC.

Click here to find the best property lawyer in your city.