MY GRANDMOTHER IN LAW HAS A PROPERTY.

my grandmother in law has a property. what does my son and i get if i decide to get separated from my husband. i have a seven months old baby boy.

If you decide to separate from your husband then you cannot claim share on the property of your grandmother in law.

As per the various judgement of High Court and Supreme Court have clearly stated that wife has no right on the property of the in laws.

However if you want to reside in the said premises and have been residing in the share household then you can claim the same under Section 19 of the Domestic Violence Act. 

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers