Is there any way to find out if a person left a Will or not?

I bought a property from a person. Now he passed away. Is there any way through which I can find out that the said person left any will or not?

As you said that you have already bought the property, then there is no need to worry about the Will.

Now regarding your query,

Ask legal heirs of deceased owner whether said owner died intestate or left a will. If he left a Will, was it registered or not? If it is registered document you can take search from sub registrar office. 

If it is unregistered Will and probate has been applied for you can check court records. If he died intestate, has succession certificate been obtained?

Also ask legal heirs to give in writing said details on an affidavit.

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers