×

quesHow to speed up the process to get the final judgment?

I have a probate case Test case 19/06 pending in the HC of Delhi for the last 34 years .i had to file an urgent application and a retd judge was appointed to record the statements of the witness since the respondent was adopting delay tactics. The proceedings are complete now in all respects enough delay caused and only the final verdict has to be obtained .i am a VERY SENIOR CITIZEN and a WAR VETERAN. How can i apply to get the final judgment quickly?

• ansYour will need to file an Application for early hearing and as important as the drafting of that application is concerned, you will need to get a good lawyer who is aggressive as well. In any case, in the High Court, final disposals take quite a long time to reach and a lot of people are having to go through similar problems so i suggest you do what has been advised to you.

Supreme Court of India, Delhi

• Draft Your Will With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Wills / Trusts Legal Services