How to speed up the process to get the final judgment?

I have a probate case Test case 19/06 pending in the HC of Delhi for the last 34 years .i had to file an urgent application and a retd judge was appointed to record the statements of the witness since the respondent was adopting delay tactics. The proceedings are complete now in all respects enough delay caused and only the final verdict has to be obtained .i am a VERY SENIOR CITIZEN and a WAR VETERAN. How can i apply to get the final judgment quickly?

Answers (1)

328 votes

Your will need to file an Application for early hearing and as important as the drafting of that application is concerned, you will need to get a good lawyer who is aggressive as well. In any case, in the High Court, final disposals take quite a long time to reach and a lot of people are having to go through similar problems so i suggest you do what has been advised to you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."