How to search will without death certificate

I want to know will of my father. but I didn' t have death certificate .My mother is also not alive. In Bank Saving Account and FD we want to know nominee after my father death. I have one brother .pls tell me details and procedure to know tha same. Thanks. My mob no is 07999640891 My religion is Hindu

In which year your father died? You can still obtain death certificate from municipality by following late procedure in which you have to obtain SDM's order for the late registration of death. Bank will not give you the assets of your father until you produce death certificate.

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers