father declared our share in will. still alive. can my sister claim

My father got his share of property from his brother, later he partitioned the property in to 3 . one for my brother, 2nd for me and 3rd for himself. later he sold his property and constructed new house and commercial space, he gifted the house to my sister and commercial space to me and my brother . he declared that in will and it is registered. now my question is whether my sister have any right on the commercial space, my father is still alive, partition happened in 1990, my sister got married in 1986. please clarify

Your sister do not have any right till the time your father is alive, it is self acquired property.

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers